How To Use iOS In Pc – Have you ever tried iPhone apps? Those apps are really awesome. If you have not enough money to buy an iPhone then you are not experience the reality of an iOS operating system. iPhone is high priceable phone status to all, and all people could not effort an iPhone. Today in this post, we will discuss the Best iOS Emulators For Use iOS In Pc – Using Smartface iOS Emulator and experience the originality of an iOS on your Pc. But before coming to that let us discuss what exactly an emulator is –
What Is iOS Emulator?
An iPhone Emulator is a software or an application that is intelligent on iPhone, it’s another computer, machine or game console. Then it will allow the running of the implements machine and/or games on your iPhone.
Feature Of iOS Emulator :
1) Creates iOS applications during the testing process
2) Run multiple devices that have the same operating system
3) Find the main topics of your app during early check and design
4) Check your app with developer tools that are only available for simulators
5) Before becoming a member of the iOS Developer Program, learn more about the development and experience of the iOS development environment.
Advantage Of Using An Emulator :
1) In addition to the various features of using an emulator, it has many benefits to carry.
2) An emulator is free to use and supply SDK with the release of each new operating system.
3) Easy installation – No high tech processor system required.
4) Fast programming and easy use.
Read More :
Use iOS In Pc – Smartface iOS Emulator :
Smartface is an iPhone app emulator and tester that helps develop cross-platform native iOS applications. It is a full-fledged enterprise mobility management platform that reduces costs, increases productivity, relieves dependency and provides strategic mobility solutions. Smartface has full debugging options for iOS apps that help the application developer flexibly work it and develop apps.
Features Of Smartface iOS Emulator :
1) Plugins help to extend smartphone apps
3) WYSIWYG Design Editor
5) Examine applications and debugging
6) Enterprise plug and service