How To Run Android Apps On Pc – Using Android x86 : Android has become the most popular OS on mobile devices. However, the Android operating system does not support running Windows operating systems such as Windows, Mac or Linux operating systems. As there is an emulator like BlueStacks, they are filled with advertisements and hogs your computer In this article, we are going to look at an alternate way to Run Android Apps On Pc – Using Android x86. Yes, it is possible! you have to just follow the simple steps of this tutorial. By running Android on you will able to run Android apps on your PC and also accelerated graphics performance and many more things.
How To Run Android Apps On Pc – Using VirtualBox (Android x86)
Version: Other Linux.
and then Next.
3 ) In the next dialog box enter the memory size as your wish.
Note: Minimum 1 GB Ram required for Latest and click on next.
4) Now create a virtual hard drive in the next dialog box. Then select VDI or VHD and assign it as fast or dynamic as you wish and create virtual drives.
Note: Minimum 1 GB required for installation.
5) Select the virtual device and select Settings, a dialog box appears. In the dialog box, select.
Storage -> Storage Tree -> Empty
In the Properties, download the section, select the Android 4.3 file and check the Live CD / DVD, then click OK.
6) Then start the virtual device and select the Android-X86 install on the hard drive
7 ) In the next screen, select Create/Modify Partition.
8) Then create a new primary bootable partition and select Write. After leaving the election, choose the finished
9) Then install Android on Sda1 and select type as ext3, select Yes to install.
10) Reboot after removing live ISO from VirtualBox Now you can boot in Android 4.3.
Read More : Pc Tricks