How To Print Any Document Via Mobile (Without PC) – Printing is common to everyone, it needs to our daily life like other things. If you have a printer but not have pc so you not need to pay extra charges to the store. You don’t have any computer, don’t worry solution is here, you just need mobile and any printer that’s it. In this tutorial, I gonna tell you How To Print Any Document Via Mobile (Without PC). Printing documents is easy enough – setup the app on your mobile, now you can easily print an email or copy files from your phone. Also Read – How To Find Custom Rom And Install On Android Device.
How To Print Any Document Via Mobile (Without PC) :
(Here I am using Canon Pixma MG-2470) this trick works any printer device.
2 ) Connect your printer to Electric and USB site connect via mobile OTG.
(If your printer supports WiFi then you can also connect via WiFi.)
3 ) Goto printer app and then select your document which you want to Print. Ex – Photo, PDF, Etc
4 ) Then select your printer and just “Tap Print“.
5 ) Then you will see the printing is started now print any document via mobile.
Frequently Ask Question :
How do you print from your phone?
1) Select your content open the photo or page that you want to print, tap the menu icon and select ‘print’.
2) Select your printer, select your printer, change the print settings on the bottom edge of the paper size
3) Print and enjoy, confirm correct printer and print settings.
What is the Cloud Print app?
Google Cloud Print is a Google service that allows users to print from any printer in the network cloud from any device in the client-cloud-notification-application (Web, desktop, mobile) application (web, desktop, mobile).
Key Features (Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY)
– Photo Prints
Photo pruning is available
Easily overtake 39 different photos at a time
– Document Print
Print PDF files and Microsoft Office® documents
– Print web page
Easily print web page from “Share”
Continuously scan and save documents and photos as PDF and JPEG
Link to PIXMA Cloud Link Services
Print photos and documents from selected social media platforms and storage sites, as well as a creative park with a Pixma cloud link.
You can change your smartphone or tablet.
– Smartphone copy
Take a picture of a smartphone with your smartphone
– Printer settings
Ink level, your printing for ink model number, buy ink and access to an online manual
– Bluetooth setup
You can easily scan without having to print and register, get error messages and remove password entry when coping with a remote user interface
– NFC-touch printing and scan
Select the photo “Photo Print” application from the print
Set up a document and display your device “scan” display in an application on an NFC enabled printer
Key Features (HP ePrint) :
• Create high-quality JPEGs and PDFs of your images and documents – Scanning your printer (if available) using your smartphone scanning feature or with your camera on your mobile device (including automatic desktop, image enhancements, and unwanted backgrounds).
• Use this application to automatically detect that your phone can be printed, and then setup your mobile device to print the image with the HP Print Service Plug-In.
• Print the attached image and PDF documents using the HP printer in your Wi-Fi network or using Wi-Fi Direct.
• Share your images and documents via email, cloud storage services (including Dropbox, Box, Invitation, and Google Drive) and Social Media Sites (Facebook and Instagram).
• Using this app, set up a new HP printer and help connect your existing HP printers to your Wi-Fi network.
• Get help and tips for troubleshooting problems using your printer.
• Change printer settings and perform maintenance tasks.